Jamaican Gold Sea Moss
Do you know where your sea moss comes from? We do!
Our Jamaican Gold sea moss is harvested fresh weekly from our diver-farmers in Jamaica and shipped directed to our warehouse.
Sea moss is rich in amino acids, vitamin A & C, omega-3s, and 92 minerals like zinc, iodine, iron, and more.
Ways Seamoss is traditionally used:
- Promotes regular thyroid function
- Improves metabolism
- Improves circulation
- Boosts immune function - Sea moss is known to have antiviral, antibacterial, anticoagulant, and antimicrobial properties.
- Promotes digestive regularity- sea moss is known to ease many digestive issues such as indigestion, gastritis, ulcers, and constipation.
- Suppresses appetite- Sea moss is a great appetite suppressant due to its high concentration of minerals and its nutrient density.
- Promotes healthy sexual function- Due to the generous amount of zinc and other minerals that are vital for reproductive function and health
- Rich in vitamins and minerals- Sea moss is loaded with nutrients that are vital to the human body such as bromine, sulfur, calcium, iodine, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, potassium, beta-carotene, selenium, protein, pectin, zinc, vitamin-C and B-vitamins just to name a few.
- Recovery- Sea moss provides relief from muscle and joint pain.
- Improves Skin- Used topically as a skin and hair toner and nourisher. Aside from internal consumption, sea moss can be applied directly to the skin. It works great on sunburn, dermatitis, psoriasis, and eczema
- Lowers bad cholesterol with phytosterols
Uses of Sea Moss Gel:
1. You can use this in smoothies
2. You can use it in baking/cooking
3. You can use it raw by just have a few tea spoons in the morning.
4. You can apply it topically to the skin as a mask to help relieve skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis and eczema. It can also be applied to the hair as a mask to condition and moisturize your hair.
2 oz or 8 oz bag available
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hdPmUKGU9Cg" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>