Decolonize Your Tongue T-Shirt
Resisting since 1493! Calabash has been cutting through food apartheid and decolonizing tongues worldwide.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
Merch is shipped separate and apart from other products (e.g., teas, tonics, etc.) They are printed just for you, on demand , with LOVE. Make sure your product choice, size, and shipping address is correct. All Sales are final.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping